3M Steri-Strip Compound Benzoin Tincture, 12-3/5" x 7-3/5" - 40/Box
3M Steri-Strip Compound Benzoin Tincture is an alcoholic solution of compound benzoin that may be used to increase adhesion of Steri-Strip Skin Closures to the skin. It may be used to increase tape closure adhesion. These closures stay on longer.
- For external use only.
- It is intended for use as an adhesive adjunct.
- Should not used on patients with a previous history of sensitivity to benzoin tincture.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details