3M Tegaderm Alginate Ag Silver Dressing, 1" x 12" Rope - 5/Box
Tegaderm Alginate Ag dressing is an antimicrobial, highly absorbent wound dressing available as a pad or rope that is composed of sterile calcium alginate, carboxy methylcellulose and an ionic silver complex (silver sodium hydrogen zirco-nium phosphate). When the dressing comes into contact with wound exudate, it releases antimicrobial ionic silver which very effectively reduces the microbial load caused by a broad spectrum of microorganisms, including antibiotic-resistant bacteria (MRSA and VRE). It can also be used for wounds requiring autolytic debridement. Suggested applications: Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers, post-operative wounds, trauma wounds (dermal lesions, trauma injuries or incisions), graft and donor sites, superficial partial thickness burns
- One-piece removal.
- Condition: Pressure ulcer, wound care.
- Antimicrobial effectiveness: Reduces a broad spectrum of pathogens, including MRSA and VRE.
- Soft-gelling absorbency: Conforms to the wound and is soft and pliable. Ensures a moist environment for optimal wound healing.
- Wound care condition type: Donor sites, neuropathic ulcers, open surgical wounds, superficial partial thickness burns and venous leg ulcer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details