3M Tegaderm CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate IV Securement Dressing, 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" - 100/Case
3M Tegaderm CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate IV Securement Dressing is used to cover and protect catheter sites and to secure devices to skin. It is available in a variety of shapes and sizes. Tegaderm CHG dressing consists of a transparent adhesive dressing and an integrated gel pad containing 2% w/w Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG), a well-known antiseptic agent with broad spectrum antimicrobial and antifungal activity. The transparent film provides an effective barrier against external contamination including fluids (waterproof), bacteria, viruses and yeast, and protects the IV site. In vitro testing (time kill and zone of inhibition) demonstrates that the Tegaderm CHG gel pad in the dressing has an antimicrobial effect against a variety of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, and yeast. The gel pad absorbs fluid. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film of the Tegaderm CHG dressing provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage. Tegaderm CHG dressing is transparent, allowing continual site observation, and is breathable, allowing good moisture vapor exchange.
- Sterilized using ethylene oxide.
- Sterile unless package opened or damaged.
- This product and package do not contain natural rubber latex.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details