3M Tegaderm CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate IV Securement Dressing, 4" x 4-3/4" - 25/Box
- Proven to be as effective as, or better at, reducing skin flora on healthy volunteers for up to 10 days than Biopatch.
- Proven to be more effective at preventing re-growth on healthy volunteers at 7 days than Biopatch.
- Transparent, allowing continuous visualization of insertion site.
- Integrated design of dressing and CHG gel pad reduces application steps and minimizes potential for application error.
- As easy-to-use and easy-to-train as a Tegaderm dressing.
- Large surface area to provide coverage of catheter and suture sites.
- Absorbs fluid.
- Larger coverage area than Biopatch allows for coverage of sutures as well as insertion site.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details