3M Tegaderm HP Transparent Film Dressing, 2-1/8" x 2-1/2" - Each
3M Tegaderm HP Transparent Dressing offers greater adhesive power for a strong hold, even under challenging conditions including hot, humid environments. Especially useful for diaphoretic patients. It is a breathable, transparent film dressing, impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses, and is designed for protecting skin and wound sites.
- More adherent in moist conditions.
- Versatile film can be cut to any shape and size.
- Available in special shapes to better fit body areas.
- Picture frame delivery has a secure adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin.
- Dressings conform to the body and flex with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Transparent dressings allow easy monitoring of wounds and I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing.
- Perfect as a primary or secondary dressing over acute wounds, surgical sites and chronic wounds or over an at-risk I.V. site.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details