3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Thin Dressing, Sterile, 6-3/4" x 8" - 6/Box
3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Thin Dressing is a sterile dressing which consist of a hypoallergenic, hydrocolloid adhesive with an outer clear adhesive cover film impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses. It combines the excellent moisture vapor permeability of transparent dressing with the absorbency and conformability of a unique hydrocolloid adhesive.
- 3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Thin Dressing for minimally draining wounds.
- Conformable dressing is easy to apply.
- Dressing maintains moist wound environment for enhanced healing.
- Outer film applies easily and eliminates need for taping edges.
- Laboratory testing has proven that this dressing provide a viral barrier while it remain intact without leakage.
- May be used on intact skin to protect from friction and protects from contaminants.
- It may be worn up to 7 days.
- Easy to clean.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details