3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing, 8" x 6-3/4" - 3/Box
Hydrocolloid dressing maintains an optimal moist wound environment which has been shown to enhance healing. Tegaderm hydrocolloid dressings provide excellent patient comfort, dressing adherence and wound management. The flexible, conformable, low-profile dressings are comfortable because there is less bulk to catch on bed linens. With film dressing border, there is less likelihood of edge lift. Water resistance allows the patient to shower or to have a bed bath.
- Proven up to 7 day wear time.
- Water-resistant film border adheres firmly.
- Smooth outer surface helps reduce the risk of shear and friction.
- Absorbs exudate without breaking down or leaving residue in the wound.
- Film border seals to help prevent premature dressing failure due to edge lift.
- Film border eliminates the need for tape and makes dressing application easier.
- For low to moderate draining wounds. Significantly higher absorbency than leading hydrocolloid at 48 hours.
- Protects the wound and periwound skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details