3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing with Outer Clear Adhesive Film, 6" x 6" - 3/Box
Sterile wound dressing consisting of a hypoallergenic, hydrocolloid adhesive with an outer clear adhesive cover film impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses. With its inner layer of hydrocolloid adhesive and breathable outer film layer, this dressing ensures an optimal moist wound environment, minimizes the chance for damage to healthy periwound skin and provides extended wear for up to seven days.
- For low to moderate draining wounds. Significantly higher absorbency than leading hydrocolloid at 48 hours.
- Smooth outer surface helps reduce the risk of shear and friction.
- Absorbs exudate without breaking down or leaving residue in the wound.
- Protects the wound from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details