3M Tegaderm Infant and Pediatric HP Transparent Film Dressing, 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" - 100/Box
3M Tegaderm HP Transparent Dressing offers greater adhesive power for a strong hold, even under challenging conditions including hot, humid environments. Especially useful for diaphoretic patients. It is a breathable, transparent film dressing, impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses, and is designed for protecting skin and wound sites.
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange.
- Transparent film allows for easy monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing.
- Easy to apply, allowing for one-handed placement in most applications.
- Adhesive is gentle to the skin, yet has good adherence for extended wear.
- Less frequent dressing changes reduce the risk of skin trauma.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details