3M Tegaderm IV Transparent Film Dressing with Border 2-1/2" L x 2-3/4" W - 400/Case
3M Tegaderm Transparent I.V. Film Dressings consist of a thin film backing with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that gently, yet securely, adheres to skin. 3M Tegaderm Transparent IV Film Dressings are breathable, sterile, transparent and waterproof, and provide a barrier to external contaminants. 3M Tegaderm Transparent I.V. Dressings are reinforced with soft cloth tape and provide a reliable protection for extended catheter security.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Waterproof and transparent.
- Conformable to permit free movement.
- Stays on skin for long periods of time without skin irritation or maceration.
- Central venous catheters, including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs.
- For pediatric I.V.s, the 1610 dressing, with colorful bears, provides an ideal solution.
- Helps relieve pain associated with dehydration of wound surface and helps prevent scab formation.
- Promotes moisture evaporation and vapour movement through the dressing to reduce moisture buildup under the dressing when on intact skin.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details