3M Tegaderm Non Adherent Contact Layer Dressing, 3" x 4" - 10/Box
A primary non-adherent wound contact layer designed to protect the wound and to allow free passage of exudates in to a secondary dressing. The silicone is designed to allow the wound contact layer to gently stick to peri-wound skin unassisted to allow for easy application of the secondary dressing.
- Maintains moist wound healing environment.
- Indicated for both partial and full thickness wounds.
- Lessens patient pain during dressing changes and removal.
- Allows exudate to pass through an absorbent outer barrier.
- Minimize disruption of healthy granulation tissue and re-epithelialized surfaces.
- Non-adherent Contact Layer Dressing can be left on wound for up to 7 days.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details