3M Tegaderm Non Adherent Contact Layer Dressing, 8" x 10" - 5/Box
3M Healthcare Tegaderm Non-adherent Contact Layer Dressing is a woven nylon fabric with sealed edges that is lint-free, non-adherent, non-toxic, non-irritating and hypoallergenic. Wound contact material is placed over wound and under gauze or other absorbent dressing.
- Maintains moist wound healing environment.
- Indicated for both partial and full thickness wounds.
- Lessens patient pain during dressing changes and removal.
- Allows exudate to pass through an absorbent outer barrier.
- Minimize disruption of healthy granulation tissue and re-epithelialized surfaces.
- Non-adherent Contact Layer Dressing can be left on wound for up to 7 days.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details