3M Tegaderm Superabsorber Dressing 8" x 12" - 10/Box
Superabsorber dressing that absorbs and retains moderate to high exudate - even under compression. Tegaderm superabsorber dressing can be used both as a primary or secondary dressing. Helps prevent strike through and protects clothing and bandages from contamination. Deep wounds require a wound filler to be applied, since the Superabsorber dressing may not be used as a sponge. Rapid wicking distributes exudate into superabsorbent polymers. Locks exudate away from the wound, protecting wound edge from maceration. Superabsorbent sodium polyacrylate gelling particles retain exudate even under compression. Protects fragile tissue and provides patient comfort.
- Protective backing.
- Vertical wicking layer.
- Super absorbent core.
- Provides patient comfort.
- Conformable contact layer.
- Reduces frequency of dressing changes.
- Helps prevent maceration of the wound edges.
- Used both as a primary or secondary dressing.
- Versatile for a variety of wounds with moderate and high exudate levels.
- Superabsorber dressing that absorbs and retains moderate to high exudate even under compression.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details