3M Tegaderm Transparent Adhesive Film Dressing, Picture Frame Style, 2 3/8" x 2 3/4" - Each
3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing Picture Frame Style is used to cover and secure IV sites to protect at-risk skin or as a primary or secondary dressing over acute wounds, surgical sites and chronic wounds. It conforms to the body and flexes with skin for greater patient comfort. Frame style allows customization of shape and size to fit any site.
- Easy window-out frame delivery.
- Provides a moist environment for enhanced wound healing.
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange.
- Unique sacral shape is designed for challenging and difficult-to-dress areas.
- Unique, thin film conforms to the body and flexes with the skin for greater patient comfort.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details