3M Tegaderm Transparent Adhesive Film Dressing with Border, 4" x 4-3/4" - 50/Box
3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing with Border is used to cover and secure IV and catheter sites to protect at-risk skin, or as a primary or secondary dressing over acute wounds, surgical sites, and chronic wounds. It has a frame and first aid delivery system that makes placement quick and easy. Breathable film provides a bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants while the dressings remain intact without leakage.
- It provides a moist environment for enhanced wound healing.
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange.
- Versatility allows you to use one product for many applications.
- Unique, thin film conforms to the body and flexes with the skin for greater patient comfort.
- For IV sites, water vapor and oxygen are easily exchanged to permit normal functioning of the skin.
- Offer borders reinforced with a soft cloth fabric, designed to reduce edge lift and increase patient comfort.
- The hydrophilic nature of Tegaderm HP (holding power) film adhesive makes it more adherent and useful in moist conditions.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details