3M Tempa·DOT Oral/Axillary Thermometer B 99 to 104°F Color Dots - 6000/Case
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
3M Tempa·DOT Medical NonSterile Plastic Oral/Axillary Thermometer are sensitive to environmental temperature see storage conditions. The each dot changes the color from tan to blue at a specific temperature relative to the melting point of the specific chemical mixture in the dot. It is single use.
|Brand||3M Tempa·DOT B|
|Accuracy||0.2°F / 0.1°C|
|Application||Oral / Axillary Thermometer|
|Display Type||Color Dots|
|Response Time||60 Seconds Oral and 3 Minutes Axillary|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Temperature Range||99 to 104°F|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details