3M Tempa·DOT Sterile Plastic Oral/Axillary Thermometer, Color Dots - 2000/Case
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
3M Tempa·DOT Sterile Plastic Oral/Axillary Thermometer are specially designed with an adhesive strip to hold themselves in place in the Axillary. The each dot changes the color from tan to blue at a specific temperature relative to the melting point of the specific chemical mixture in the dot. The thermometers are disposable to eliminate time and labor spent on disinfection, recalibration, recharging and repair of electronic and tympanic units, and eliminate expense and risk associated with toxic mercury cleanup and disposal. The disposable to eliminate time and labor spent on disinfection, recalibration, recharging and repair of electronic and tympanic units, and eliminate expense and risk associated with toxic mercury cleanup and disposal. It has no risk of toxic mercury exposure makes this thermometer a nontoxic and safe choice for patients of all ages.
|Accuracy||0.2°F / 0.1°C|
|Application||Oral / Axillary Thermometer|
|Display Type||Color Dots|
|Response Time||60 Seconds Oral and 3 Minutes Axillary|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Temperature Range||99 to 104°F|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details