Arjo Sara Stedy compact manual standing aid
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Arjo Sara Stedy Compact manual standing aid enables one caregiver to transfer patients safely and with ease. Sara Stedy Compact is a standing aid that caters to smaller-sized patients and residents. For safe and easy every day transfers - Promoting mobility, support and dignity. Sara Stedy Compact promotes ease of use throughout the sit-to-stand movement and encourage patients to take an active role in everyday transfers, including transfers from bed to chair, toilet or washbasin. Sara Stedy Compact is designed for smaller patients in the height range of (4'6" - 5'8") and weight up to 400 lbs.
The Sara Stedy range ensures a wide range of patients and residents can be safely and ergonomically positioned from a seated to a standing position with ease. A versatile stand and transfer lift that provides mobility promoting support and encourages more mobile patients and residents to stand up independently. Delivering enhanced flexibility across patient and resident demographics and clinical needs. Sara Stedy is designed for patients in the height range of (4'11" - 6'6") and Sara Stedy Compact is designed for smaller patients in the height range of (4'6" - 5'8") and weight up to (400 lbs).
Promote early mobilization - Sara Stedy can support early mobility initiatives by encouraging patients to take an increasingly active role in their functional rehabilitation.
Sara Stedy enables single caregiver usage - Sara Stedy enables one caregiver to perform sit-to-stand tasks for a wide range of patients according to individual size and clinical assessments.
Simplified every day transfers - Sara Stedy and Sara Stedy Compact are non-powered devices and are always ready to use. They help to simplify every day transfer tasks and increase moveability for patients.
Flexibility across patient and resident capability - Sara Stedy and Sara Stedy Compact, are specifically designed for patients and residents that are unable to mobilise without assistance but are able to contribute to the action or perform part of the action independently. With these patients and residents, it is important to stimulate movement to accelerate recovery or slow down the deterioration of mobility.
The essential task - Standing and raising is an essential transfer task, often performed multiple times a day. The ability to rise from a seated position is one of the most fundamental movements amongst normal activities of daily living. Sitting to standing is a key step in the mobility process, being a natural precursor to walking. If performed without the right equipment or using an unsafe manual technique, it is a transfer that can put both patient and caregiver at risk of serious injury. Sara Stedy range ensures that sit-to-stand transfers can be carried out safely, quickly and with ease. Both Sara Stedy and Sara Stedy Compact promote ease of use throughout the sit-to-stand movement and encourage patients to take an active role in everyday transfers, including transfers from bed to chair, toilet or washbasin.
Features & Benefits:
- Safe working load - Robust frame to hold weight up to 400 lbs.
- Caregiver handle - Intuitive and easy to use for safe patient transfer
- Total-lock castors - Provides complete support when the aid is stationary
- Pedal-operated chassis legs - Easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- Knee support - Additional support when a patient cannot fully control leg movements
- Crossbar handle - Allows the patient to support themselves by pulling rather than pushing
- Enhanced seat design - Built-in seat handgrips which allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- Innovative pivoting seat opening - Easily accessible for the patient and requires minimal handling by the caregiver
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Dimensions||Sara Stedy Compact||Sara Stedy|
|Maximum safe working load||400 lbs.||400 lbs.|
|Product weight||62.5 lbs.||64.82 lbs.|
|Height of chassis||3.9"||3.9"|
|Internal width legs closed||14.2"||14.2"|
|Internal width legs open||29.9"||29.5"|
|External width legs open||34.6"||34.6"|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.