B. Braun Introcan Safety IV Catheter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Introcan Safety IV Catheters with PUR or polyurtahne catheter construction offer better in-dwelling performance because of its greater flexibility. Introcan Safety IV Catheters are available in several different options to meet individual needs. Select from polyurethane (PUR) or the more firm FEP Catheters. PUR Catheters afford greater flexibility for a softer and more comfortable in-dwelling while FEP Catheters have a firmer construction for easier arterial access and to facilitate special procedures. Both PUR IV Catheters are available in Straight Catheters or Winged Catheter options. Each option provides a passive safety shield to protect against accidental needle sticks and facilitates one-handed operation. A built-in removable flashplug permits attachment of a syringe for aspiration or other special procedures.Safety IV Catheters protect caregivers and patients during the blood drawing process, including needle insertion, catheter deployment and needle removal. The safety device on these IV Catheters are passive, requiring no activation on the part of the user. Activated automatically, the Introcan Safety IV Catheter cannot be by-passed to cause an accidental stick injury. These Safety IV Catheters have a sharp universal bevel, reducing the patient pain. Designed with a back-cut bevel, the needle geometry offers more comfortable insertions. Back-cut incision offers a highly flexible pathway, provides easier catheter insertion with less tearing and faster healing. Introcan Safety IV Catheters save time and incur no uncomfortable safety steps found in competitor safety designs. Unlike many competitor designed Safety IV Catheters, the Introcan Safety IV Catheters guard against delayed activations or activation failures. This design also allows insertion without the high angle typically required of other needle designs. Introcan IV Catheters offers more flexibility and choice of angles for accessing difficult veins.
- Minimizes needlestick injuries.
- Ribbed design provides secure handling.
- No buttons, twists or clicks to remember.
- Passive safety shield requires no user activation.
- Removable flashplug permits syringe attachment.
- Color coded labels for easy gauge size identification.
- Universal needle bevel provides enhanced performance.
- Locking bevel adds stability during catheter advancement.
- Locking bevel indicator easily identifies bevel-up orientation.
- Allows a choice of insertion angles for accessing difficult veins.
- Clear flashback chamber allows easy visibility of blood entrance.
- Provides safety shield to protect caregiver and patient against accidental sticks.
- Illustrations on the box label show the contents to allow caregivers to verify the contents prior to opening packaging.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.