Covaderm Plus V.A.D. Composite Dressing
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Covaderm Plus V.A.D Composite Dressing manufactured by DeRoyal Medical is an easy to use composite dressing that is useful many types of wounds. This wound dressing helps with speedy healing by keeping wounds moist while absorbing drainage.
Wound dressings providing moist healing have been shown to help with a quicker heal time, less pain and less visible scarring. This also provides a layer of protection from outside contaminants and helps to minimize wound trauma. This item is acomposite dressing meaning that it is composed of a layered soft gauze pad, and a breathable conformable adhesive. This adhesive makes it very convenient to use since it can replace the need for scissors, gauze and tape.
Here is a short list of the many applications of the Covaderm Plus V.A.D Composite Dressing
- Pressure sores
- Leg ulcers
- Chronic secreting lesions
- I.V. sites
- Laparotomy sites
- Arthoscopic incisions
- Tube sites
Covaderm Plus V.A.D Composite Dressing is available for SALE at medicaleshop.com and can be used as a primary or secondary wound dressing. and provides excellent moisture vapor transmission. This dressing is available in various sizes and shapes to fit your wound care needs. The rounded corners help to make a difference in comfort and the design helps to prevent drainage strike through. The round Covaderm dressings are available with a radical slit for use with dressing tube sites. BUY Covaderm Plus V.A.D Composite Dressing medicaleshop.com
Covaderm Plus V.A.D Composite DressingFeatures and Benefits
- Uses moist wound healing to speed up healing time and minimize pain and scarring.
- Helps prevent drainage strike through.
- Provides a barrier to external contamination.
- Ideal for many wound types.
- Can be used as a primary or secondary wound dressing.
Covaderm Plus V.A.D Composite DressingSpecifications
- Four layer construction consists of:
- Protective non-adherent contact layer
- Soft pad for drainage absorption
- Breathable, semi-occlusive polyurethane barrier film
- Conformable adhesive-coated fabric tape