Covidien Kangaroo ePump Enteral Feeding Pump
Covidien Kangaroo ePump Enteral Feeding Pump is formally under the Kendall brand, is for people who require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding or feeding and flushing. The Covidien ePump delivers it all in one compact, simple-to-use, precision enteral feeding pump. Easy to program, this Feeding Pump can also be used with Enteral Feed Flush Sets to provide automatic flushing. A five button interface walks the user through the programming process while an alarm identification system quickly resolves any problems that may arise, resulting in a smooth and stress-free user experience. The Kangaroo ePump Enteral Feeding Pump is the latest innovation in enteral feeding. The Covidien ePump gives you the ability to accurately track the amount of formula and fluid delivered to a patient ensuring the prescribed formula and fluid is received by the patient. When patients require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding or feeding and flushing, this feeding pump delivers in one compact, easy-to-use device.
- Kangaroo ePump Enteral Feeding Pump functions on a straightforward ATM-Style interface that makes it remarkably easy to use and offers the opportunity to program hydration for both mobile and hospitalized patients alike. With the ability to program flushing intervals, this enteral feeding pump eliminates the need to manually flush tubes and sets. There is no drip chamber on this pump, allowing it to be used anywhere on anyone.
- ePump Anti Free-Flow is an integral component of every Kangaroo ePump Delivery Set. This feature prevents the bag from allowing the free flow of solution into the patient (similar to a gravity feed set) if the set becomes disconnected from the pump. This is safer for the patient because it prevents a possible overfeed situation that could lead to patient aspiration or other complications. In addition, it provides for easier set-up and minimizes the potential for solution spill due to an open roller-clamp.
- Serial I/O port for data retrieval and software updates.
- With removable pole clamp and detachable power cord.
- Prior programming settings can be saved for up to 72 hours.
- Audible alarm to indicate errors or pump set loading conditions.
- Equipped with intuitive user interface and large, backlit LCD display.
- Since there is no drip chamber, the pump can be used anywhere on anyone.
- Attitude-independent design eliminates need for drip chamber on pump set.
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH battery pack for 15 hours of backup power.
- Designed with a hold feature with programmable restart and integrated handle for easy transport.
- Monitors the presence or absence of fluid to determine the flow condition of the feeding set in order to determine if the pump is experiencing either an upstream occlusion or an empty bag.
- Uses the MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) Identification System to recognize the pump set type and offers appropriate programming options as well as programmed flushing intervals to eliminate the need to manually flush tubes and sets. This allows for hydration and nutrition-programmed delivery.
- Monitors the presence of fluid.
- Save programming settings up to 72 hours.
- Intuitive user interface with large LCD display.
- Rechargeable NIMH battery pack provides 15 hours of power.
- Audible alarm indicates mistakes or pump set loading conditions.
- Pump can be used anywhere and on anyone without a drip chamber.
|Weight:||2.34 lbs without pole clamp/2.69 lbs with pole clamp|
|Weight (kg)||1.0 kg|
|Application||Enteral Feeding Pump|
|Feed Rate:||1-400 in 1ml increments|
|Flush Rate:||10-500 in 1 ml increments|
|Flush Interval:||1-24 in 1 hr increments|
|Multilingual:||(English, Spanish, French and Portuguese)|
|Alarm Options||Non-critical, adjustable alarm volume|
|Size (cm)||16.8 cm x 16.3 cm x 11.7 cm|
|Size (in)||6.6 in x 6.4 in x 4.6 in|
|Battery Life||15 Hours|
|Voltage||Operates on 9V DC, 1.5 Amps. Use AC adapter for wall outlet usagers|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.