Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Enfamil A.R formula is specially formulated with a thicker consistency to reduce spit-up by over 50%* in one week. Our Enfamil A.R. formula Enfamil A.R. formula provides complete nutrition for your infant up to 12 months and is designed to reduce your baby’s spit-up with a thicker formulation. Spit-up is a common side effect of your baby's developing digestive system. But a switch to Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula may make a difference. Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. infant formula before the addition of DHA, ARA and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit-up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study.
- Reflux Reduction.
- Cognitive development.
- Pediatrician Recommended.
- The #1 selling brand of formula for spit-up/common reflux.
- Clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50% in one week.
- Meets reflux reduction guidelines, as set by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- DHA to help support brain development, prebiotics and vitamins to help support digestive and immune health.
Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Rice Starch, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Galactooligosaccharides, Polydextrose, And Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil†, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Thiamin drochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Preparation and Use
Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle.
- Add powder.
- Put the cap on the bottle and shake.
- Feed or store immediately in refrigerator.
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage/Handling: Store powder at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. After opening, keep lid tightly closed, store in dry area, and use contents within 1 month. Use tub with Enfamil A.R. formula only. Keep powder fresh and prevent bacterial growth by assuring tub is clean and completely dry. Completely empty tub and wipe with a clean, dry cloth before refilling.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.