FLA Orthopedic Low Contoured Cervical Collar
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Designed with a low contour to maintain the head in a neutral position. Constructed of a soft foam treated with Microban AntiMicrobial protection for a fresher, more hygienic product. Simple application with hook and loop closures. Pediatric packaging.Designed with a low contour to maintain the head in a neutral position. Constructed of a soft foam treated with Microban¸ AntiMicrobial protection for a fresher, more hygienic product. Simple application with hook and loop closures. Pediatric packaging. Microban Cervical Collar-White-Infant can be found in our Supports & Braces product category within the Orthopedics & Physical Therapy. This product is offered in more than one variation. To view all options, please look at FLA Orthopedics Microban Cervical Collars. Wholesale Point is an authorized dealer for Jobst Compression Stockings - so dig in, research, compare, ask questions and buy with confidence. We are pleased to offer 3M Medical, baX-U Posture Support System, Bilt-Rite Mastex Orthopedic Products, Briggs Healthcare Medical Supplies, Brownmed Medical Supplies, CareActive Special Needs Solutions, Celeste Stein Designs Printed Hosiery, Core Products Orthopedic Supplies, DJO Orthopedic Supplies, Essential Medical Supply Home Medical Products, Grip N Assist Mobility Aid, GripNRide Mobility Aid, Jobst Compression Stockings, Makayla for Women Braces, PAKmed Orthotic Braces, Scott Specialties Orthopedic Supplies, Skil Care Healthcare Products, SP Ableware by Maddak, Swede-O Orthopedic Supplies, Thermoskin Braces, Veridian Healthcare Products in a safe and secure online shopping experience plus free shipping within the continental United States
Pediatric Microbean Cervical Collar is a secure pediatric neck brace that can be used to effectively treat neck injuries in small children and infants. A low-contoured design makes this pediatric collar an essential part of any spinal cord injury treatment by gently keeping the head in a neutral, noncombatant position. The soft, sturdy foam construction of this brace allows small children and infants to calmly recover from neck injuries without any additional pain.Pediatric Microbean Cervical Collar is a crucial part of any spinal chord injury treatment in small children and infants. After a spinal cord injury or neck injury, it is imperative that the neck remains in a neutral, straightforward position to prevent additional damage to the neck or spine. This pediatric collar ensures that your child/infant's head remains securely in place throughout recovery in a comfortable, pain-free manner.You may also be interested in additional supplies for neck injuries, such as Scott Specialties Foam Cervical Collar.
- Low contour
- Color: White
- Simple application
- Stabilize pediatric neck
- Easy hook-and-loop-closure application.
- Support neck sprainImprove neck function
- Soft foam construction is treated with Microban
- AntiMicrobial protection for additional freshness.
- Low-contoured design keeps the head in a neutral, straightforward position.
- High quality, soft but durable materials provide optimal comfort and support
- Soft, sturdy neck brace prevents additional injuries to the spinal chord and neck while ensuring complete comfort.
- Free of metal buckles and harsh closures, reducing the chance of irritationSimple application with hook and loop closures
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.