FLA healwell Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint Comfort Slipper
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
The HealWell Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is designed to comfortably position the foot in a controlled amount of dorsiflexion to provide a gentle stretch to the plantar fascia and Achilles Tendon. This gentle stretch helps reduce the muscle contracture, inflammation and associated pain. It has also been clinically proven to reduce symptoms of plantar fasciitis. Comfortably positions the foot in a controlled amount of dorsiflexion. Adjustable bilateral dorsiflexion straps enable the application of prolonged stretch to the soft tissues of the Plantar Fascia and the Achilles tendon. Both the heel orientation and tibial straps are easy to adjust and use with push lock buckles. Padded straps for increased comfort. Made of high density plastic with ventilated calf area for patient comfort and breathability. Removable, soft liner. Removable foam wedge to provide additional toe extension. Comfortable C3 Tri-Laminate material.The HealWell Tri-Laminate Multi-AFO Contracture Splint maintains functional alignment of the foot and ankle. Completely suspends and protects the heel from pressure or friction. Lightweight, spring-action plastic yields to the contracture. Features an adjustable, padded toe post, padded ankle strap, and hip rotation control bar. Tri-Laminate material allows air to circulate, absorbs perspiration, and keeps foot warm. Color: Black.
- Non-slip bottom (not intended for ambulation)
- Removable liner helps wick moisture way from the skin
- FasciaRemovable foam wedge provides additional toe extension
- Made of strong spring-action plastic with ventilated calf area to allow for comfort and breathability
- Open cut heel design allows for the foot to be comfortable and properly positionedEasy push lock buckles
- Three strategically place comfortable padded straps to ensure the foot is completely maintained in the correct position
- Adjustable bilateral dorsiflexion straps are easy to adjust to control the amount of dorsiflexion (0-10 degrees) and stretch to the Plantar
Direction for Use
- Unfasten all closures.
- In order to maximize the angle of dorsiflexion, the night splint should be applied with the knee in a flexed (bent) position.
- IMPORTANT- ensure the heel is placed as far back in the splint as possible.
- The instep strap should be secured first in order for the heel to be held in place in the splint. Position the foot in the splint, adjust the length of the strap and secure the buckle.
- The tightness of the instep strap should be checked by extending the knee.
- After ensuring that the instep strap is properly secured, the calf and foot straps may be adjusted and secure.
- The bilateral adjustable straps are used to set the amount of dorsiflexion and stretch. The night splint is set at five degrees of dorsiflexion. Set the dorsiflexion straps to a comfortable tolerance.
- The toe wedge may be used for additional stretching by placing it under the liner.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.