GA 1 Anamix Infant Formula, Powder
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
GA 1 Anamix Infant Formula is an lysine-free, low tryptophan powdered infant formula with iron, for the dietary management of Glutaric Aciduria type 1. Contains docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA) and a unique blend of prebiotic fiber.
- Unflavored powder.
- Includes DHA & ARA.
- Displacement: 0.75 mL/g.
- Contains a prebiotic fiber blend.
- Osmolality (at 21 kcal/fl oz): 380 mOsm/kg.
- Provides 13.5 g of protein equivalent per 100 g of powder.
- Lysine free & low tryptophan powdered infant formula with iron.
- Contains a balanced mixture of all other essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
Corn Syrup Solids, Refined Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower, Soy, Non-hydrogenated Coconut, Canola, Sunflower), Galacto-oligosacharides (GOS) Dried Syrup (from milk), L-Leucine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Proline, L-Arginine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Tricalcium Phosphate, Glycine, L-Aspartic Acid, CAEM (an emulsifier), L-Threonine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Serine, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, Potassium Chloride, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Tripotassium Citrate, L-Cystine, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Magnesium Acetate, M. Alpina Oil*, L-Methionine, holine Bitartrate, C. Cohnii Oil**, L-Glutamine, Sodium Chloride, M-Inositol, L-Ascorbic Acid, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, DL-alpha Tocopherol, Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, D-Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin.
Preparation & Storage
GA-1 Anamix Early Years must be consumed in conjunction with a whole protein source (e.g. breast milk or standard infant formula) in quantities prescribed by a dietitian or physician to meet the general nutrition requirements to ensure normal growth and development.
Directions for Preparation and Use:
It is important for your infant's health that you carefully follow these instructions.
Use As Directed By A Physician Or Dietitian. Dilute Properly. Repeated Use Of Improperly Prepared Formula Could Cause Harm.
Suggested intake to be determined by a healthcare professional and is dependent on the age, body weight, and medical condition of the infant. To make a standard dilution (21 kcal/fl oz), add 1 unpacked level scoop (5 g) of powder to each fluid ounce of water. Only use the scoop provided. For accuracy formula should be weighed on a gram scale.
GA-1 Anamix Early Years may be mixed with warm or cool sterile water. Do not boil formula or use a microwave to prepare or warm formula.
- Wash hands thoroughly and clean the preparation area.
- Pour the required amount of cooled, boiled water into the sterilized feeding bottle.
- Add the prescribed number of leveled scoops of formula to the water in the sterilized feeding bottle.
- Place cap on the bottle and shake until the powder dissolves. Shake immediately Before Use.
*Boiling is the preferred method of sterilizing water, bottles, nipples and mixing utensils.
Important Preparation Information: Freshly prepared formula is best. Formula prepared in advance must be cooled rapidly, stored in the refrigerator and used within 24 hours of preparation. Formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded. Powdered infant formula is not sterile.
|Brand||GA 1 Anamix|
|Manufacturer||Nutricia North America|
|User||Birth to 12 Months|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.