HCU Anamix Next Homocystinuria Oral Supplement
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
HCU Anamix Next Homocystinuria Oral Supplement is an methionine-free, mildly-flavored powdered drink mix containing a balanced mix of the other essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrates (including a fiber mix), fat (including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)), vitamins, minerals and trace elements. To be used for individuals ages 1+.
- Available in Plain.
- Age-appropriate DRI formulation.
- ethionine-freeontains a multi-fiber mix to promote digestive health.
- Contains DHA, considered important for brain and eye development in children up to 24 months of age.
- Balanced mixture of all other essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
Corn Syrup Solids, Refined Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower, Canola, Medium Chain Triglycerides (Palm Kernel and/or Coconut Oil), Sunflower), L-Arginine L-Aspartate, L-Leucine, Fructo-oligosaccharides, L-Lysine Acetate, Inulin, Corn tarch, L-Glutamine, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, L-Proline, Microcrystalline Cellulose, L-Valine, Artificial Flavor, Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Threonine, Gum Arabic, L-Tyrosine, L-Serine, L-Cystine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Alanine, Tripotassium Citrate, Trisodium Citrate, L-Histidine, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Choline Bitartrate, CAEM (an emulsifier), L-Tryptophan, C. Cohnii Oil**, Magnesium L-Aspartate, Tricalcium Citrate, L-Ascorbic Acid, Soy Fiber, M-Inositol, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Sunflower Lecithin, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacinamide, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Folic Acid, Potassium iodide, Mixed Tocopherols, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride, DL-alpha Tocopherol, Vitamin D3, Phylloquinone, D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin.
Preparation & Storage
Use As Directed By A Physician Or Dietitian.
The quantity of HCU Anamix Next should be determined by a physician or dietitian only and is dependent on the age, bodyweight and medical condition of the patient.
The recommended dilution is 3.5 fl oz. (100 mL) water plus 36 g powder (approx. 4 scoops) made up to a final volume of approx. 4.3 fl oz. (126 mL).
Water or additional fluid may need to be consumed at the same time as HCU Anamix Next to ensure adequate fluid intake. For greatest accuracy, use a gram scale when measuring HCU Anamix Next powder.
If given orally, HCU Anamix Next is best served chilled.
Pour the required amount of cold water into a shaker or container with a tight fitting lid. Add the prescribed amount of powder, replace lid, and shake until fully blended.
Fresh formula is best. For larger volumes, once prepared, store formula in a refrigerator for no longer than 24 hours from the time of preparation. Shake or stir prepared formula immediately before use.
Must only be consumed by individuals with proven homocystinuria while under strict medical supervision. Not intended for children under one year of age. Not or parenteral use. HCU Anamix Next should not be used as a sole source of protein but must be given in conjunction with natural protein to supply the methionine, fluid and general nutrition requirements of the patient in medically prescribed quantities.
- Store unopened can in a cool, dry place (not in a refrigerator) away from sunlight.
- Do not store at extreme temperatures.
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not in refrigerator) away from sunlight, and use within 2 weeks.
|Brand||HCU Anamix Next|
|Manufacturer||Nutricia North America|
|Application||Homocystinuria Oral Supplement|
|Calories Per Serving||385 Calories|
|User||Ages 1 Year and Up|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.