McKesson I.V. Start Kit with Tegaderm Dressing and PVP Ampule
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
McKesson IV Start Kit with Tegaderm Dressing is a fully equipped kit tray to assist in facilitating the starting an iv line for patients. The kit is provided sterile, in most cases, buying tools separately may not indicate full sterilization of the products; and reordering the right amount can exasperate you when the tools required are out of stock or on backorder. When starting an incision, sterilization, antibacterial solutions, and skin-prep are crucial in providing safety from the dangers of bacteria and infections.McKesson IV Start Kit is designed to save time and reduces costs associated with in-house assembly and instrument reprocessing. This kit is sterile, latex-free, and for single-use only. A convenient way to ensure clinical staff ready access to the supplies they need to provide immediate patient care, they also help promote and encourage consistent product usage and adherence to standardized procedures and protocol. Its components are packaged in order of use, allowing clinicians to progress efficiently through procedures without having to search for missing instruments and components. Properly sterilizing the area can be done with the help of iodine, such as the Povidone Iodine Prep Swabsticks. The kit provides a prep wipe as well to help disinfect the area surrounding the skin intrusion. The kit does include the tools necessary to start the iv process without having staff going around collecting everything at once -- simply grab a kit and go.There are options offered in a variety of the kits, the Mckesson Kit w/Dressing and PVP Ampule is one option, as well as the Mckesson IV Kit w/Dressing and PVP Prep Pad, and the Mckesson Start Kit with Tegaderm First Aid Dressing are some of the options provided; make sure you select the proper kit in order to fit your needs.
- Provided Sterile
- Fully Equipped Kit
- Frees Up Staff Time
- Latex Free Material
- Makes IV Incision Properly
- Helps promote standardized procedures
- This IV start kit is not made with natural rubber latex
- Saves time by having everything you need in one place
- Reduces waste and helps keep picking errors to a minimum
- Packaged in the proper order of use for maximum efficiency
- Reduces costs associated with in-house assembly and reprocessing
- Designed with the help of medical staff to streamline components and reduce waste
- Components are packaged in sequence of use, allowing the clinician to progress efficiently through procedures
Contents the kit:
- 1 - Tourniquet
- 1 - ChloraPrep 1 mL Applicator with DFU
- 2 - Non- Woven Gauze, 2 x 2 Inch (4Ply)
- 1 - Tegaderm Dressing 2.37 x 2.7 Inch
- 1 - Roll of Transpore Tape
- 1 - IV Change Label
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.