Powerstep Orignal Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Powerstep Orignal Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles have an encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. These foot orthotics have moderate, dual-layer cushioning and are designed with an ultra-thin, low profile that fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes to provide foot support. Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required.
Powerstep Orignal Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles Highlights
- Metatarsal pain relief
- Improve arch stability
- Improve walking endurance
- Decrease foot pain symptoms
- Improve foot function
- Maintain foot flexibility
Features Of Powerstep Orignal Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
- Thin profile with full length support
- Semi-rigid foot arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Moderate cushioning with VCT (Variable Cushioning Technology) - targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel in the shoes
- Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
- Deep heel cradle to stabilize and protect the heel during landing
- Dual-layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- VCT top layer black is 1/16"
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection is royal blue in color
- EVA base is black in color
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- Indicated for:
- Over-pronation (mild)
- Plantar fasciitis or heel pain
- Foot, arch and heel pain
- Hammertoes and claw toe
- Ankle and knee pain
- Ideal shoe type:
- Athletic shoes
- Dress and casual shoes
- Slip-on dress shoes
More On Powerstep Orignal Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
Wearing and Fitting Directions:
- Remove the shoes existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles.
- Trim edges if needed to fit.
- Wear few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time.
- Suggested to wear in all your shoes, slippers, to get continuous foot support.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Air dry only.
- Replace Powerstep insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations.
- Consult podiatrist or medical professional before using.
- Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
|Size||Men Shoe Size||Women Shoe Size|
|Size AS||3 to 3-1/2||5 to 5-1/2|
|Size A||4 to 4-1/2||6 to 6-1/2|
|Size B||5 to 5-1/2||7 to 7-1/2|
|Size C||6 to 6-1/2||8 to 8-1/2|
|Size D||7 to 7-1/2||9 to 9-1/2|
|Size E||8 to 8-1/2||10 to 10-1/2|
|Size F||9 to 9-1/2||11 to 11-1/2|
|Size G||10 to 10-1/2||12 to 12-1/2|
|Size H||11 to 11-1/2||13 to 13-1/2|
|Size I/J||12 to 13-1/2||14 to 15-1/2|
|Size K||14 to 14-1/2||16 to 16-1/2|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.