Powerstep Pinnacle Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Powerstep Pinnacle Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles provide the perfect combination of foot control, flexibility, and cushioning for tired feet. The orthotics come with an encapsulated design that includes a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot support, heel cradle for motion control, and plush cushioning. VCT (variable cushioning technology) provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel. Pinnacle permanent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal top fabric combats foot odor and helps keep feet cool and dry.
Benefits of Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insoles
- Full length, total contact support
- Movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required EVA
- Base is Royal blue in color
- VCT top layer black is 1/8"
Features of Powerstep Pinnacle Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
- Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
- Semi-rigid foot arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in the shoes
- This foot care insole features Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Polypropylene support shell
- Ideal shoe type:
- Athletic shoes
- Dress and casual shoes
More On Powerstep Pinnacle Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
Wearing and Fitting Directions:
- Remove the shoes existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles.
- Trim edges if needed to fit.
- Wear few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time.
- Suggested to wear in all your shoes, slippers, to get continuous foot support.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Air dry only.
- Replace Powerstep insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations.
- Consult podiatrist or medical professional before using.
- Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
|Size||Men Shoe Size||Women Shoe Size|
|Size AS||3 to 3-1/2||5 to 5-1/2|
|Size A||4 to 4-1/2||6 to 6-1/2|
|Size B||5 to 5-1/2||7 to 7-1/2|
|Size C||6 to 6-1/2||8 to 8-1/2|
|Size D||7 to 7-1/2||9 to 9-1/2|
|Size E||8 to 8-1/2||10 to 10-1/2|
|Size F||9 to 9-1/2||11 to 11-1/2|
|Size G||10 to 10-1/2||12 to 12-1/2|
|Size H||11 to 11-1/2||13 to 13-1/2|
|Size I/J||12 to 13-1/2||14 to 15-1/2|
|Size K||14 to 14-1/2||16 to 16-1/2|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.