Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles take it to a new level of pain relief and prevention for overpronators. Comes with a firmer shell and angled heel platform for greater control and foot arch support. Encapsulated design combines the semi-rigid shell with plush VCT and EVA foam for comfort. Pinnacle Maxx arch support insoles increase stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
Benefits of Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
- Heel pain relief
- Improve arch stability
- Improve walking endurance
- Decrease foot pain symptoms
- Improve foot function
- Maintain foot flexibility
Features of Pinnacle Maxx Orthotic Insoles
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- VCT variable cushioning technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Deeper heel cup and 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning
- This shoe insole comes with dual-layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
- Ideal Shoe Type:
- Roomier Dress and Casual Shoes
- Athletic Shoes
- Polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post and deeper heel cup
- EVA base, Charcoal Grey
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Maroon
- VCT top layer, Charcoal Grey, 1/8"
More On Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
Wearing and Fitting Directions:
- Remove the shoes existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles.
- Trim edges if needed to fit.
- Wear few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time.
- Suggested to wear in all your shoes, slippers, to get continuous foot support.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Air dry only.
- Replace Powerstep insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations.
- Consult podiatrist or medical professional before using.
- Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
|Size||Men Shoe Size||Women Shoe Size|
|Size AS||3 to 3-1/2||5 to 5-1/2|
|Size A||4 to 4-1/2||6 to 6-1/2|
|Size B||5 to 5-1/2||7 to 7-1/2|
|Size C||6 to 6-1/2||8 to 8-1/2|
|Size D||7 to 7-1/2||9 to 9-1/2|
|Size E||8 to 8-1/2||10 to 10-1/2|
|Size F||9 to 9-1/2||11 to 11-1/2|
|Size G||10 to 10-1/2||12 to 12-1/2|
|Size H||11 to 11-1/2||13 to 13-1/2|
|Size I/J||12 to 13-1/2||14 to 15-1/2|
|Size K||14 to 14-1/2||16 to 16-1/2|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.