Powerstep Signature Dress Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Powerstep Signature Dress Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles combine a supple top cover, VCT cushioning foam and designed for unparalleled comfort and support. Supple top cover increases comfort and softens and conforms to the contours of the foot with continued use. The semi-rigid support shell incorporates a firm, but flexible arch support and deep heel cradle for increased support and stability.
Signature Dress Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles Highlights
- Metatarsal pain relief
- Improve arch stability
- Improve walking endurance
- Decrease foot pain symptoms
- Improve foot function
- Maintain foot flexibility
Features Of Signature Dress Full Length Orthotic Insoles
- Perfect for most common foot conditions
- VCT variable cushioning technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased foot stability
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- EVA Base layer,Shore A 40, Black
- Nylon topcover, Brown
- VCT variable cushioning technology foam, 1/8", Beige
- Over-pronation (mild to moderate)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Foot, arch and heel pain
- Hammertoes and claw toe
- Ankle and knee pain
- Ideal Shoe Type:
- Dress and Casual Shoes
More On Signature Dress Full Length Orthotic Insoles
Wearing and Fitting Directions:
- Remove the shoes existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles.
- Trim edges if needed to fit.
- Wear few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time.
- Suggested to wear in all your shoes, slippers, to get continuous foot support.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Air dry only.
- Replace Powerstep insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations.
- Consult podiatrist or medical professional before using.
- Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
|Size||Men Shoe Size||Women Shoe Size|
|Size A||4 to 4-1/2||6 to 6-1/2|
|Size B||5 to 5-1/2||7 to 7-1/2|
|Size C||6 to 6-1/2||8 to 8-1/2|
|Size D||7 to 7-1/2||9 to 9-1/2|
|Size E||8 to 8-1/2||10 to 10-1/2|
|Size F||9 to 9-1/2||11 to 11-1/2|
|Size G||10 to 10-1/2||12 to 12-1/2|
|Size H||11 to 11-1/2||13 to 13-1/2|
|Size I/J||12 to 13-1/2||14 to 14-1/2|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.