Powerstep SlimTech Three-Fourth Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Powerstep SlimTech Three-Fourth Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles are ideal for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation and sore/aching feet. The bi-layer design offers a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. These supportive shoe insoles are ideal for all-day comfort and support in shoes with less depth at the toes.SlimTech Three-Fourth Length Orthotic Shoe nsoles Highlights
- Metatarsal pain relief
- Improve arch stability
- Improve walking endurance
- Decrease foot pain symptoms
- Improve foot function
- Maintain foot flexibility
Features of SlimTech Three-Fourth Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
- Moderate cushioning with VCT (Variable Cushioning Technology) - targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Low, flat heel cradle to stabilize and protect the heel during landing
- Royal blue polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection
- Charcoal gray VCT top layer is 1/8"
- Non-slip pad at heel to help hold orthotic in place
- Polypropylene support shell
- Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
- Ultra slim design works in a wide range of shoe types
- 3/4 length with thin tapered edge
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Plantar fasciitis
- Foot, arch and heel pain
- Hammertoes and claw toe
- Ankle and knee pain
- Ideal shoe type:
- Dress and casual shoes
- Slip-on dress shoes
- Low to mid heel dress shoes
- Athletic cleats
More On SlimTech Three-Fourth Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
Wearing and Fitting Directions:
- Remove the shoes existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles.
- Trim edges if needed to fit.
- Wear few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time.
- Suggested to wear in all your shoes, slippers, to get continuous foot support.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Air dry only.
- Replace Powerstep insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations.
- Consult podiatrist or medical professional before using.
- Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
|Size||Men Shoe Size||Women Shoe Size|
|Size AS||4 to 4-1/2||6 to 6-1/2|
|Size A||5 to 6-1/2||7 to 8-1/2|
|Size B||7 to 8-1/2||9 to 10-1/2|
|Size C||9 to 9-1/2||11 to 11-1/2|
|Size D||10 to 10-1/2||12 to 12-1/2|
|Size E||11 to 11-1/2||13 to 13-1/2|
|Size F||12 to 13-1/2||14 to 15-1/2|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.