Prevail Totale Care Underpads
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Prevail Underpads are designed to provide extra protection against leaks for beds, chairs, and other surfaces. They add an additional layer of security, particularly for those with heavy leakage. You can even choose from a range of sizes and absorbencies to meet your personal needs.. Prevail Disposable Underpads are designed to provide extra protection against leaks for beds, chairs, and other surfaces. They add an additional layer of security, particularly for those with heavy leakage. These underpads feature an Integra mat or bonded construction that reduces top sheet separation and clumping. The cloth-like outer fabric traps liquid or material for effective protection. MaxSorb Gel Technology quickly locks up wetness to keep wearers feeling dry and comfortable. Fluffed underpads are designed to protect beds, chairs and other surfaces. Under pads offer an extra level of protection to bed linen and mattresses from soiling & staining.
Prevail Disposable Underpads offer extra-strength absorption for ideal protection. This product pack comes with 150 underpads. They can be used on a variety of different furniture items to keep them protected from incontinence accidents or liquid spills. The disposable absorbent underpads are designed to be durable and absorbent, even when wet. There is a fluffy layer on these pads that work to quickly pull and lock away liquids. The design and material of this product can allow you to rest dry and comfortable all night long. There is also discreet shipping for this product. The Prevail Super Absorbent Underpads which are designed to protect beds, chairs and other surfaces. All Prevail and First Quality Underpads feature an Integra Mat or bonded construction that reduces top sheet separation and clumping. For added comfort and skin health, all of Prevail and First Quality Underpads also feature a soft, yet strong cloth-like top sheet with a flat seal around the pad there are no plastic edges exposed to the skin.Many users rave about how easy and reassuring this product is. It doesn't tear, leak, or shift around like other similar, cheaper products. They are comfortable to use and can be used anywhere that you need a little extra protection. These pads offer super protection against urinary incontinence, and are 100% disposable.Conveniently available in a variety of sizes and absorbencies, these disposable underpads are designed to protect beds, chairs, and other surfaces. Prevail Underpads can be used with an incontinent loved one, pets, potty training children, and more. These disposable overlays are crafted using bonded construction, which helps reduce top sheet separation and clumping. The soft, yet strong cloth-like top sheet has a flat seal around the pad to ensure that no plastic edges are touching the skin. The sheets hold up pretty well and will not tear easily.
- Absorbent pad for one-time use
- Provide added comfort and skin health
- Mat Bonding – For a strong flat seal all around.
- High Absorbency, Good enough for overnight use.
- Super absorbent protectionMoisture-proof barrier
- Protective, perfect absorbency for all nighttime issues
- Extra strong construction makes pad durable when wet
- Comfortable to sleep on, adds extra cushion to the bed
- Durable and do not disintergrate during changing process
- Ideal for bedwetting, incontinence, pet accidents and more
- Moisture proof Barrier, Helps keep bed and other surfaces dry.
- Bonded construction reduces top sheet separation and clumping
- Soft and super absorbent layer to quickly pull and lock up liquid
- These Disposable Underpads are strong enough for overnight use
- Waterproof moisture barrier, helps keep bed and other surfaces dry
- No plastic edges are exposed to patient's skin, which minimizes skin shear.
- Can serve multiple purposes, such as in your car, shoe mats, bath mats, ect.
- Best quality disposable underpad on the market, guaranteed to get the job done
- Provide extra protection needs of those who worry from unpredictable and recurrent leakage
- Absorbent, keeps patients and bedsheets drier one pad needed per change; very cost efficient
- Strong, skin friendly white facing, is softer to skin and contains no irritating chemicals, salts, or dyes
- Subtle peach color makes it hard to notice the pad is underneath the sheets to the viewer from the outside
- Cloth-Feel Outer Fabric, A soft air-permeable fabric for extra comfort and reduces the risk of skin irritation.
- Soft, yet strong cloth-like top sheet with a flat seal around the pad ensures that no plastic edges are exposed to skin
- Contains no irritating chemicals, salts or dyesAbsorbent core locks in the fluid which maximizes the air therapy benefit
- Waterproof moisture barrier for effective protection of beds, linens, chairs, and other surfacesSpecifically designed for use with pressure relieving therapy beds
- First Quality Prevail Underpads come in peach color Integra mat bonding, for a strong, flat seal all around no plastic edges exposed to patient's skin, for less skin shear
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.