Similac Organic Complete Nutrition Infant Formula with Optigro
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Similac Organic Infant Formula for your baby’s first year is made with wholesome organic milk and other organic ingredients.
- No palm olein-oil.
- Certified USDA Organic.
- No artificial growth hormones.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula.
- Serious burns can result.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
- Not for use by infants or children with galactosemia.
Organic Lactose, Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Soy Oil, Organic Coconut Oil. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ferrous Sulfate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Inositol, Magnesium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, LCarnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’- Monophosphate).
Allergens: Contains milk ingredients.
Instructions for Use:
PowderYour baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infantformula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water formixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour water into clean bottle (see Powder Mixing Guide).
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.6 g) to each 2 fl oz of water.
- Return dry scoop to holder in lid.
- Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Ready to FeedYour baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) bottle, nipple and ring before use. Ready to feed formula if mixed with water may not provide proper nutrition, and repeated use of such feedings could cause illness.
- Use as directed by a doctor.
- Do not use if breakaway ring is missing or broken.
- Do not add water.
- Shake very well.
- Twist off cap.
- Twist on nipple and ring.
- Use clean hands to attach clean, single-use nipple and ring.
- Use sterile nipple and ring if directed.
- Once oral feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.