Similac Special Care 24 High Protein Premature Infant Formula with Optigro
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Similac Special Care 24 High Protein Premature Infant Formula with Optigro is an infant formula with high protein specially designed for premature and low-birth-rate babies. This special Similac Protein blend supports growth with ten percent higher concentration of protein over its original blend of Special Care 24. It's also iron-fortified to support growth and brain development. It also has Similac OptiGRO, an exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E for brain and eye and immune development. Lutein is a carotenoid naturally found in colostrum and human milk that's shown to help support eye health in the preterm infant.
- Volume: 2 oz.
- Halal and Kosher.
- Comes Ready to Use.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Formula Supports Weight Gain.
- Ingredients Found in Breast Milk.
- Increased Protein for Weight Gain.
- Supports Brain, Eye and Immune Development.
- A 24 calorie per fl oz iron-fortified feeding for growing, low-birth-weight infants and premature infants who may need extra protein to help support growth.
Water, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Medium chain Triglycerides, Whey Protein Concentrate, Lactose, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil. Less than 0.5% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Magnesium Chloride, m-Inositol, Sodium Citrate, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Niacinamide, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Potassium Phosphate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Biotin, Phylloquinone, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, and Nucleotides (Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate).
- For either oral or enteral feedings.
- Intended for low-birth-weight and or premature infants.
- Not intended for infants with milk and/or soy intolerance.
- Not intended for feeding low-birth-weight infants after 8 lbs unless directed by pediatrician.
- Shake bottle before feeding.
- Bottle is Ready-to-Feed, do not add water.
- Do not use if breakaway ring is missing or broken.
- Once oral feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- If signs of intolerance develop, slow feeding or discontinue use.
- Twist off cap and add nipple and ring; talk to pediatrician if sterile nipple and ring is needed.
|Brand||Similac Special Care 24 High Protein|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|
|User||Birth to 12 Months|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.