SpeediCath Soft Ready-to-Use Male Straight Intermittent Catheter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
SpeediCath is the instantly ready to use catheter, with a simple design for everyday cathing. No need to add water, lubrication or waiting for the coating to get activated. It does not get any faster or simpler than that.SpeediCath is designed to address comfort and minimize risk of urethral damage. The unique hydrophilic coating and the polished eyelets ensures smooth catheterization both during insertion and withdrawal.SpeediCath is both quick and easy to use. The ring-pull feature offers easy opening and the adhesive dot ensures that the catheter stays where it is placed.Studies show that SpeediCath is preferred by users for its convenience, speed and discretion(1). SpeediCath is the proven and reliable catheter that has set the standard for catheterization for almost 15 years. It is available in a variety of lengths and sizes to suit women, men and children.
- Instantly ready to use due to the unique hydrophilic coating
- Simple design and intuitive to use
- Designed to reduce friction to address comfort due to the hydrophilic coating and polished eyelets
- Ring-pull opening feature allows for easy opening
- Adhesive dot ensures the catheter stays where it is placed
- PVC- and phthalate-free, limiting environmental impact
- 1) Base coating: The base coating ensures the coating remains uniformand evenly distributed during insertion and removal and prevents the top coating from rubbing off.
- 2) Top coating: The uniform top coating provides the optimal level of water absorption, making the surface extremely smooth and minimizing friction.
- 3) Saline solution: SpeediCath is contained in a saline solution, ensuring the coating is always hydrated optimally and making them instantly ready to use.
The advanced hydrophilic coating consists of three elements:
Safety InformationSpeediCath catheters are indicated for use by patients with chronic urine retention and patients with a post void residual volume (PVR) due to neurogenic and non-neurogenic voiding dysfunction. The catheter is inserted into the urethra to reach the bladder allowing urine to drain. SpeediCath catheters are available by prescription only. Patients performing self-catheterization should follow the advice of, and direct questions about use of the product to, their medical professional. Before using the device, carefully read the product labels and information accompanying the device including the instructions for use which contain additional safety information. The SpeediCath catheter is for single use only; discard it after use. If you experience symptoms of a urinary tract infection, or are unable to pass the catheter into the bladder, contact your healthcare professional. The risk information provided here is not comprehensive. To learn more, talk to your healthcare provider.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.