Twocal HN Oral Supplement/ Tube Feeding Formula
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
TwoCal HN Calorie and Protein Dense Nutrition is a liquid medical food to help patients gain and maintain a healthy weight. This formula is also nutritionally complete. It's ideal for meeting the increased protein and calorie needs of stressed patients. TwoCal HN can be consumed as supplemental or sole-source nutrition for either tube or oral feedings. It's also helpful for low-volume feedings and is often provided in 2 oz amounts QID with Med Pass programs to assist with weight gain or maintenance, with 2 Cal/mL to promote weight gain. The protein found in TwoCal HN is concentrated to increase calories and to support lean body mass and wound healing. Essential vitamins and minerals are also packed to provide 24 important nutrients such as vitamin A, D, E, K and C. In a 8 oz. serving, it meets or exceeds 25 percent of the Recommended Dietary Intake. Prebiotics are also important to promote colon health and digestion. There is 1.2 grams of NutraFlora scFOS in a 8 oz serving. scFOS are prebiotics that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon. Product can be served at room temperature or chilled when consumed orally.
- Ready to Consume
- Oral or Tube Feeding
- Supports Lean Body Mass
- Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
- Protein Supports Wound Healing
- Prebiotics to Support Colon Health
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition
- Calorically Dense to Promote Weight Gain or Management
- For tube and oral feedings.
- For individuals requiring low-volume feedings.
- Not for IV use.
- Not for people with galactosemia.
- Not intended for Gravity-Feedings.
- Feeding sets are single-patient only.
Liquid Vanilla: Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium & Calcium Caseinates, Corn Maltodextrin, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Canola Oil, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3. Allergens: Contains milk and soy ingredients.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.