Tyrex-2 Amino Acid Modified Oral Supplement
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Tyrex-2 Amino Acid Modified Oral Supplement provide nutrition support of children and adults with tyrosinemia types I, II, and III. Use under medical supervision.
- Non-GMO.*DHA to support the brain and eyes.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for children and adults.
- Phenylalanine- and tyrosine-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- Approximately 30% of energy as fat to help supply essential fatty acids.
- When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
- L-carnitine (40 mg/100 g) and taurine (125 mg/100 g) to help supply amounts normally found in foods of animal origin.
Corn Syrup Solids, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Soy Oil, L-Leucine, L-Proline, L-Lysine Acetate, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, Calcium Phosphate, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Alanine, Glycine, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride. Less than 2% of the Following: L-Asparagine, L-Serine, L-Threonine, Silicon Dioxide, DATEM, L-Histidine, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, L-Methionine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, L-Aspartic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Taurine, Choline Chloride, m-Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
- Not for IV use.
- Do not heat or use in cooking.
- Not for infants under 1 year of age.
- Not intended as a sole source of nutrition.
- Give only to children and adults with proven tyrosinemia types I, II, or III who are under medical supervision.
- Must be supplemented with protein and fluid in prescribed amounts to completely meet phenylalanine, tyrosine and water requirements.
Directions for Preparation and Use: Use Only As Directed by a Physician
Depending on specific needs of each individual, preparation will vary as prescribed by physician.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour prescribed amount of water into a clean container.
- Add prescribed amount of Tyrex-2 powder (and other ingredients if recommended).
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds; if using a blender, mix no more than 5 seconds.
- Pour mixture into clean feeding cup or container; cap.
- Serve chilled.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- Add sweetened drink crystals to enhance flavor.
- Add chocolate or strawberry syrup.
- Mix Tyrex-2 with fruit to make a smoothie.
- Freeze flavored mixture into slushies.
Directions for Use
- Once mixed, store container in refrigerator and use within 24 hours.
- Store unopened or opened can at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
- Use opened can contents within 1 month.
|Application||Amino Acid Modified Oral Supplement|
|Calories Per Serving||410 Calories|
|User||Adult / Child|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.