Abbott Similac Spit-Up Unflavored Infant Formula Powder, 12.3 oz.
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Abbott Similac Spit-Up Unflavored Infant Formula Powder help to reduce frequent spit-up in healthy infants. It is a OptiGRO, an exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support baby's brain and eye development. It is because of the rice starch, the baby formula mixes a little more slowly with water and make look more "grainy" than other Similac formulas. The nucleotides to help support the immune system. It has Prebiotics to help promote digestive health. It is carotenoids naturally found in breast milk. It is lutein to support eye health. It is halal and kosher.
|Brand||Similac For Spit-Up|
|Container Size||12.3 oz.|
|User||Birth to 12 Months|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details