Ablenet big step-by-step
Ablenet big step-by-step features a 5”activation surface and is recommended for persons who require a larger target area. Record any series of messages directly into the BIG Step-by-Step communicator and press its activation surface for the first message. Press it again and it automatically steps to the next message. It Includes 2 minutes of record time and supports the use of an external switch for alternative methods of access. Travel strap, universal shoulder strap and mounting plate are the accessories available for big step-by-step. It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and some users may experience inconsistencies when it is installed.Features
- 25% more battery life
- 40% more recording time
- Better-than-ever digital sound
- Switch tops included: red, yellow, green, blue
|Ablenet big step-by-step|
|Recording time||2 minutes|
|Activation force||3 oz - 5 oz|
|Weight with battery||15.5 oz|
|Mounting connection||Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.