Ablenet BigBlu KinderBoard
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet BigBlu KinderBoard is a large-key computer keyboard that can assist children with vision or motor-skill impairment and is an excellent first keyboard for any child. It has big 1-in/2.5-cm oversized keys and large, bold, easy-to-read numbers and letters.
BigBlu KinderBoard features color-coded consonants, vowels, numbers and punctuation marks to help pre-school children learn their character sets. Compatible with a Bluetooth connection and Windows XP or newer. This keyboard was not tested for compatibility with macOS, iOS, Google Chrome, or Android, but may also be compatible with some devices running these operating systems via a Bluetooth connection.
Need a keyguard? The BigBlu KinderBoard Keyboard is compatible with the Chester Creek Keyguard - With Function Keys.
|Ablenet BigBlu KinderBoard|
|Size||19 x 1.5 x 7-in/48.3 x 3.81x 17.8-cm|
|Environmental||RoHS & CPSIA Compliant|
|Compatibility||Windows and Chromebook devices with Bluetooth connectivity|
|Battery life||90+ days|
|Includes 2-AAA batteries|
|Battery indicator light replaces CAPS Lock light|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: What can I do if my Bluetooth keyboard is not functioning correctly?
A: We recommend the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Remove the keyboard from your Bluetooth devices on the computer. Then, re-pair the keyboard following the instructions in the QuickStart Guide.
- Replace the batteries with new Alkaline batteries.
Q: Do these keyboards have a print screen button?
A: There is no print screen shortcut button on these keyboards. If you require this functionality, we recommend the Keys-U-See large print keyboards.