Ablenet blue2 bluetooth switch
Ablenet blue2 bluetooth switch is powered by an in-built rechargeable battery which is charged from the mains. Charging took about an hour, after which it is good to go. Ablenet include connectors for the UK, US, Europe and Australia / NZ so there's no messing about looking for an adapter.
Connecting the blue2 to your iPad is quick and straight forward.
- Turn on bluetooth on your iPad
- Turn the blue2 on and press the 'PAIR' button
- Select blue2 on your iPad and the switch will connect usually with in a few seconds
Blue2 bluetooth switch is compatible with all switch accessible applications. Bluetooth switch provides single or dual switch access to iDevices running iOS 7, apple desktop or laptop computers running OS X mavericks, and all switch accessible apps or software on iOS, OS X, windows, and android.Application
- Two external switch jacks
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth wireless access up to 10 meters
- Toggle the onscreen keyboard on and off for iOS devices
- Program one to four custom keystrokes for use with any app or software
- Single or dual switch access using the built-in switches, or plug in your own switches
For maximum software accessibility, Blue2 supports five modes of keyboard / mouse commands
- Up/down arrow
- Left/right arrow
- Page up/page down
- Click left/right (Mouse)
Once paired with your device it can give access to switch ready apps using pre-programmed modes 1,2 or 3 that cater for all existing switch Apps. Modes 4, 5 and 6 are available to allow you to record custom key sequences.Features
- Easy to pair
- Rechargeable using provided charger
- Three additional modes for user defined switch control
- Three Pre-defined modes to work with switch ready Apps
- Two built-in switches or use with your preferred wired switches
- Easy to use with iOS accessibility options to give advanced switch control of your device
|Ablenet blue2 bluetooth switch|
|Connection type||Bluetooth wireless|
|Activation surface||2.75 x 2.75"/7 x 7-cm|
|Travel before activation||0.05"/0.127-g|
|Mounting plate||Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details