Ablenet candy corn proximity sensor switch
Ablenet candy corn proximity sensor switch is highly sensitive and does not require a physical touch to activate. Just wave your hand or other portion of your body within 10 millimeters of the switch to activate. Unlike other switches which require actual contact or pressure to activate, ablenet candy corn relies only on the user being in physical proximity to the switch surface, thus making it much easier for those with motor control issues to use. With both auditory and visual activation indicators this switch will be of benefit to a wide range of users.Features
- Compact size
- Magnetic mounting
- Activate without touching
- Includes CR2032 battery
- With 1/8" mono switch plug
- Beeping sound for auditory cues
- Orange lights activate for visual cues
|Ablenet candy corn proximity sensor switch|
|Activation type||Proximity sensor|
|Activation surface||1.9" diameter|
|Feedback||Auditory beep, visual|
|Plug size||1/8" mono|
|Mounting plate||Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details