Ablenet friction knob universal mounting system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet friction knob UMS with super clamp is a strong, reliable mounting system designed for fast, easy and secure placement of any switch. It features extended arm which extends to 20.5-in/52-cm and clamps onto most flat or tubular surfaces, such as tabletops and wheelchairs. Friction knob utilizes Super Clamp for mounting to a table, chair, bed, or just about any other surface.Mounting Plate Options:(Not included)
|iPad 9.7/10.5 Mounting Cradle|
Ablenet adjustable iPad 9.7/10.5 Mounting Cradle gives you the ability to mount your iPad to a variety of mounting systems without removing your protective case from the iPad. It is easy-to-use, durable, and compatible with a variety of different cases.Maximum Device Allowance Dimensions:
The Adjustable iPad Pro Cradle gives you the ability to mount your iPad to a variety of mounting systems from AbleNet without removing your protective case from the iPad. It's durable, easy-to-use, and compatible with a variety of different cases.Maximum Device Allowance Dimensions:
Ablenet Universal Mounting Plate is for most switches with a flat base.
Ablenet Wobble Switch Mounting Plate connects your Wobble switch to any Ablenet mounting arm.
Ablenet Micro Light Mounting Plate connects your Micro Light switch to any Ablenet mounting arm.
AbleNet does not cover damage caused to an iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other consumer electronic devices used in conjunction with any product manufactured by or distributed by Ablenet.
|Ablenet friction knob UMS with super clamp|
|Mounted Products Max Weight||5-lb/2.3-kg|
|Mounting Surfaces||Table Edge (2-in max), Tubing|
|Articulation (Positional Range)||Medium|
|Positional Rigidity (Strength)||Medium|
|Maintenance Period Adjustment||No|
|Base Connection Method||Super Clamp|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: How much weight can this mount hold?
A: The mount is designed to support up to 5-lb/2.3-kg.
Q: Does the Friction Knob UMS swivel to allow easy access in and out of a wheelchair?
A: The Friction Knob UMS can be loosened at the center joint for re-positioning of all arm joints in any direction. However, none of the joints are strictly for swivel action.
Q: Can this mount be attached to a table, bed or wheelchair?
A: Yes, the Super Clamp allows mounting to flat or round (tubular) surfaces up to 2” in size.
Q: How do I connect a mounting plate to this mounting arm?
A: The Friction Knob UMS allows mounting plates with a ¼”x 20 mounting threaded stud to be connected directly to the end of the arm.
If you have difficulty connecting a mounting plate, it’s likely the mounting arm sections are backwards. The arm section with the reinforcing hex screw is the section that should be inserted into the Super Clamp. The opposite arm section should have the ¼”x 20 mounting thread to allow you to connect your mounting plate correctly.