Ablenet gooseneck mount with super clamp
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet gooseneck mount with super clamp arm allows for easy mounting of any Relax ECU, small AAC devices and switches. All mounting arm connections will fit the Gooseneck, you can choose the appropriate switch connection and clamp for your needs. It utilizes Super Clamp for mounting to a table, chair, bed, or just about any other surface.Mounting Plate Options:(Not included)
|iPad 9.7/10.5 Mounting Cradle|
Ablenet adjustable iPad 9.7/10.5 Mounting Cradle gives you the ability to mount your iPad to a variety of mounting systems without removing your protective case from the iPad. It is easy-to-use, durable, and compatible with a variety of different cases.Maximum Device Allowance Dimensions:
Ablenet Universal Mounting Plate is for most switches with a flat base.
Ablenet Wobble Switch Mounting Plate connects your Wobble switch to any Ablenet mounting arm.
Ablenet Micro Light Mounting Plate connects your Micro Light switch to any Ablenet mounting arm.
AbleNet does not cover damage caused to an iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other consumer electronic devices used in conjunction with any product manufactured by or distributed by Ablenet.
|Ablenet gooseneck mount with super clamp|
|Mounted Products Max Weight||1-lb/0.5-kg|
|Mounting Surfaces||Table Edge (2-in max), Tubing|
|Articulation (Positional Range)||Medium|
|Positional Rigidity (Strength)||Low|
|Maintenance Period Adjustment||Yes|
|Base Connection Method||Super Clamp|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: How much weight can this mount hold?
A: The Gooseneck is designed to support up to 1-lb/0.5-kg.
Q: How do I attach a switch or communication device to the Gooseneck Arm?
A: You will use a mounting plate, such as our Universal Mounting Plate.
The Gooseneck has 2 different arm ends, however there is only one used to connect the mounting plate. The end with the hexagon-shaped standoff has a threaded inlet for a ¼”x20 bolt, which allows connection of a mounting plate. The other end is used to mount the arm into the Super Clamp.
Q: How do I securely attach the Gooseneck to the Super Clamp?
A: Follow these steps to secure the Super Clamp:
- Attach the Super Clamp to a surface
- Release the locking screw on the Super Clamp
- Press the silver button on the side of the Super Clamp while inserting the Gooseneck mounting arm
- Secure the locking screw to the Gooseneck mounting arm