Ablenet grasp switch
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet grasp switch is a tube-shaped switch which can be activated with a squeeze or a pinch on it. To use this switch user must be able to release the grip in approximately 2 seconds to prevent intermittent switch operation.
|Ablenet Grasp switch|
|Cord Length||5 ft (152 cm)|
|Activation Surface||Length 3"/7.6-cm; Width: 1.4"/3.5-cm|
|Travel Before Activation||0.2"/0.5-cm|
|Plug Size||1/8"/3.5mm mono|
|Mounting Plate||Grasp Mini Joystick Plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: Why is the Grasp Switch not working?
A: Allow the device to acclimatize to temperature/ air pressure for 15-30 minutes. We’ve found that some changes in regional elevation or temperature can affect pressure inside the Grasp Switch.
If that does not fix the issue, equalize the internal pressure of the switch.
- Insert a small flat-head screwdriver between the hard-plastic body of the switch and the rubber handle. This can be inserted anywhere around the base of the rubber handle.
- Lightly lift the screwdriver away from the plastic base to allow slight airflow
- Remove the screwdriver
- Connect the switch to a device and squeeze it. You should now see normal functionality
A: Yes. To do this you will need a switch interface, such as Blue2, Hook+, or Hitch 2.0.