Ablenet Imperium Sip And Puff Switch
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet Imperium Sip And Puff switch is activated with either a "sip" or "puff" of the lips with the included small mouth piece. The user needs to apply a slightly sip and puff pressure to activate the switch. Those who lack motion in hand can use this switch for activation from through the mouth.Due to the Hygiene concern it is not returnable once opened
|Ablenet Imperium Sip And Puff Switch|
|Activation Surface||Small mouth piece|
|Activation Force||Breath from mouth|
|Connection Type||1/8"/3.5-mm stereo plug|
|Cord Length||6 ft (183 cm)|
|Mounting||Includes gooseneck mount and mounting clamp|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: What is the difference between the output jack of the Imperium Sip and Puff and a traditional switch jack?
A: The Imperium Sip and Puff uses a 3.5-mm (1/8th") stereo jack connector to allow two separate activation functions. This allows both sip and puff actions to be used to control two separate functions of a device when activating the switch. Other switches use a 3.5-mm (1/8th") mono jack connector to activate a single function of a device when using the switch.
Please note, to take full advantage of both sip and puff switch activation actions, you must connect this switch to a device that offers a stereo connection for two functions. If you plug this device into a device that only offers a mono connection, you will only use one of the two actions (sip or puff) to activate a singular function.
Q: AHow can I mount the Imperium Sip and Puff Switch?
A: You receive a Gooseneck with SuperClamp that is used to mount the main sip and puff tubing. This can be mounted to a tabletop or tubular surface up to 2".
We also recommend using either Velcro or Dual-Lock to mount the main switch box. You can then attach it to any surface you may need, including our Universal Mounting Plate with an AbleNet mounting arm.
Q: Can the Imperium Sip and Puff Switch be used to control an iPad or computer?
A: Yes. To do this you will need a switch interface, such as Blue2, Hook+, or Hitch 2.0.