Ablenet iTalk2 with levels
Ablenet iTalk2 with levels is packed with all the features of original iTalk2 with the power and convenience of three levels and four minutes of recording time. iTalk2 with levels make it possible to pre-record a number of choices for use throughout the day, or for recording and storing choices that are used on a regular basis.Features
- Improved digital sound
- Battery life can last for several weeks
|Ablenet iTalk 2 with levels|
|Recording time||4 minutes|
|Weight with battery||12.5-oz/354-g|
|Mounting connection||Universal mounting plate|
|Accessories Available||Travel strap, Universal Shoulder Strap, Easy Mount Base|
|*It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised|
of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: How much record time is available?
A: There are three levers per switch and you can record single messages on each level. There is a total of 4 minutes recording time.
Q: How do you use the iTalk2 with external switches?
A: Follow these steps:
- Turn device off
- Connect a switch into either of the Input/Output jacks
- Press and hold the connected switch, then turn the iTalk2 on
- Release the switch
Q: Why does the LED flash red 3-5 times and not play my message?
A: This is typically related to an issue with the battery installed in the device. This could mean the battery is low or depleted. Or, you are using a battery labeled “Heavy Duty”, “Industrial Grade” or “ProCell”. These types of batteries handle power differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices we’ve found that they respond similar to low/dead batteries. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery to avoid any issues with recording or playing messages.
Please replace your battery and try to use it again, and if the problem persists contact Technical Support for further assistance.
Q: Why does the LED flash yellow one time and not play my message?
A: This is typically indication that a message is not recorded on the device. Please try recording a new message on your device, and if the problem persists contact Technical Support for further assistance.
Q: How do I clear all messages off the device?
A: To perform a Master Clear please follow these steps:
- Turn the device on
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and you hear a beep sound from the device’s speaker
- All recorded messages are now erased from the memory of the device
A: For parts and accessories availability please call us with specific details...