Ablenet iTalk 2 with levels
Ablenet iTalk 2 with levels has all features of original iTalk2 with the power and convenience of three levels and four minutes of recording time. Levels make it possible to pre-record a number of choices for use throughout the day, or for recording and storing choices that are used on a regular basis. Travel strap, universal shoulder strap and easy mount base are the accessories available for iTalk 2 with levels. Shoulder strap or belt makes iTalk 2 a portable device and can be easily carried when going out for picnic or day programs. It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.Features
- Improved digital sound
- Battery life can last for several weeks
|Ablenet iTalk 2 with levels|
|Recording time||4 minutes|
|Activation force||2 oz - 5 oz|
|Weight with battery||12.5 oz|
|Mounting connection||Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.