Ablenet latitude mounting kit
Ablenet latitude mounting system is a highly customizable mounting system. From a standardized base interface, to quick-release levers, to a universal plate connector, Latitude ARM gives you all the options of a mounting system. With a wide array of options, Latitude arm provides flexibility, durability, and strength to meet any mounting situation.
Latitude mounting arm is a strong and durable mounting that allows you to move it and bend it in any direction. Quick-release levers and a universal plate connector let you change out your devices in no time.Mounting plates and connectors option:
- Universal mounting plate
- Micro light connector - Connects your micro light switch
- Grasp mini joystick - Connects your grasp mini joystick.
- Mini cup, trigger connector - Connects your mini cup or trigger switch.Velcro included.
|Ablenet latitude mounting kit|
|Mounting arm range||20"|
|Maximum weight of mounted device||7 lbs.|
|Adjustability of pivot points||3 pivot points & each arm has adjustable length|
|Mounting surfaces||Table edge (2" max.) tubing|
|Mounting plate connector||¼" threaded rod|
|Mounting plate receiver||¼" threaded insert|
|Weight of arm||2.2 lbs.|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details