Ablenet little step-by-step choice with levels
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet little step-by-step choice with levels provides an exciting option for easy-tech, quick-ready communication. It allows you to skip over a message without it playing in its entirety. Multiple messages can be skipped to get to your desired message by pressing the activation surface repeatedly. Release the surface when you find the message you are looking for and the message will play in its entirety. It is a great tool for answering multiple-choice questions, or communicating desires among a list of options.Features
- Better-than-ever digital sound
- Choose your message choice function
- Switch tops included: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
|Ablenet big step-by-step with levels|
|Recording time||4 minutes|
|Weight with battery||8.5-oz/241-g|
|Mounting connection||Universal mounting plate|
|Accessories Available||Travel strap, Universal Shoulder Strap, Mounting Plate|
|*It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised|
of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: The device is not playing messages or plays them intermittently.
- We recommend replacing the battery. If the battery is low or dead it can cause issues with playback and recording. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery. If you use a battery that is labeled "Heavy Duty", "Industrial Grade", or "ProCell" it is likely causing the issue. They handle power draw differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices they react like low/dead batteries.
- Check that you have a message recorded on the device. If the Record light flashes yellow one time when the when the Switch Top is pressed it indicates that there is not a message recorded. If the light flashes red one time when the switch top is pressed the device is attempting to playback a recording.
- Release all recordings from the device. You can do this by pressing and holding the record button (8-15 sec) until you hear a beep. This is called a "Master Clear" and can help in resolving anomalous issues of this type.
Q: The device is only playing one message or is not progressing through all recorded messages.
This occurs when the first message has not been interrupted to progress to the next message.
- Start each recording with a prompt message for each message in your level, pause for a few seconds, and then continue recording the message. This will give the user a choice in which message to allow playback at any specific time.
- Record longer messages. This will give time for a user to react to a prompt message or progress to the next message.
- For short messages record "Blank Space" by continuing to record once you have finished speaking. This will allow the user to have enough time to go to the next message should they allow it to completely play through.
- If a message plays to its completion it will automatically revert to the first message on that level when attempting new playback.
Q: Message is not repeating.
A: The device has a repeat function to allow you to play a message over and over with each button press. To activate this function:
- Play the message you want to repeat.
- Press the Record button one time after the message has ended. The selected message will now repeat with each activation of the switch top.
- To continue to the next message, press Record Button one time.
Q: Toy or appliance is not working.
There are advanced features of the device that will allow it to perform functions similarly to a switch. To set this feature up:
- Press and hold the record switch until the red LED turns on, then release the switch.
- Press and hold the switch top down to record a message.
- While recording this message, tap the record button one time to assign a toy/appliance output to it.
- When finished recording your message you may release the switch top.
- When finished recording all messages tap the record switch one last time to exit record mode.
- Now when the message is played, an attached toy or appliance will activate for the length of the recorded message.