Ablenet little step-by-step choice with levels
Ablenet little step-by-step choice with levels provides an exciting option for easy-tech, quick-ready communication. Little step-by-step allows user to skip over a message without it playing in its entirety. By pressing the activation surface repeatedly, user can skip over multiple messages to get to the desired message. When user finds the message he is looking for, release the activation surface and the message will play in its entirety. It is a great tool for answering multiple-choice questions, or communicating desires among a list of options. Some accessories available for this device are travel strap, universal shoulder strap and mounting plate. It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with little step-by-step choice with levels. Alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner and users may experience inconsistencies when it is installed.Features
- Better-than-ever digital sound
- “Choose your message” choice function
- Switch tops included: red, yellow, green, blue
|Ablenet little step-by-step choice with levels|
|Recording time||4 minutes|
|Activation force||2 oz - 3 oz|
|Weight with battery||8.5 oz|
|Mounting connection||Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details